Retreat Among Lakeland's Finest Peaks
We are delighted to launch our new 4 night and 5 day hiking, biking and paddle boarding course for 2018 in the stunning Lake District. The course will take place on Monday 23rd - Friday 27th April 2018.
The Lake District Boot Camp is located at Bristowe Hill in Keswick. It is an elegant, elevated Edwardian mansion with 360-degree views of Lakeland’s finest peaks, ten bedrooms and five acres of serene seclusion. Hellvellyn, Skiddaw, Blencathra and Catbells are nearby, while Derwentwater and Bassenthwaite Lakes sit to the north and south.
Serenity reigns, yet it's period features and craftsmanship, married with modern touches, mod cons and high speed broadband make it the ideal get away.
Keswick town centre is a only a stroll away, whilst Penrith Railway Station (on all London routes) is only 25 minutes away. The main road routes are all within ten to twenty minutes easy reach.
The five days will be a weight loss, fitness and outdoor activities course. We will include a day of mountain biking in the Whinlatter Forest or a road biking day, a paddle boarding introduction and paddle and some stunning hikes up Catbells and Hellvellyn for example. Plus plenty of our usual activities such as boxercise, trim trail, fitness sessions and weight sessions.
Our fully trained, expert team will be there to guide you and introduce to this wonderful part of the world. We will make the most of being near the lake and get out on the water, all available from Derwentwater Marina, which is only a short drive from the house.
Please be aware that this is an outdoor course and that there is no indoor gym or fitness suite. The kit required is the same for Scotland and we can e mail this to you upon booking. The paddle boarding and mountain biking will be included in the cost.
New Multi-Sport Activities
Multi-Sport Activities - At The Camp we believe in keeping you active, keeping things fresh and introducing you to new activities. Over the years we have learnt that this is good for the body, the mind and the soul! We are absolutely delighted to have joined in partnership with Galloway Activity Centre for 2018, situated on the beautiful shores of Loch Ken in the Galloway Forest Park. It is South West Scotland’s largest multi-activity and water sports training centre offering a wide range of exciting action packed activities from paddle boarding, kayaking and climbing wall to outdoor laser tagging, wobbly water park, archery, outdoor laser tag and much, much more! We shall spend a morning there on each camp and enjoy the café overlooking the waters of Loch Ken after we have finished our chosen sports. Please note that all activity instructors are qualified to national governing body standards and the centre prides itself on providing a safe and fun environment to enjoy the great outdoors.
- Mountain Biking - The 7stanes in Dumfries & Galloway are world-class centres that span the South of Scotland. Their award-winning trails, including Kirroughtree on our door step, offer some of the best mountain biking routes in the country and attract riders from all over the UK and beyond. You don’t have to be an experienced mountain biker to enjoy these famous trails as there are a wide range of routes to suit beginners and experts. Led by an expert mountain bike leader and one of our team, we will arrange your mountain bike hire and a half day of instruction at Kirroughtree for a £50 supplement. Private mountain biking breaks of any length can also be arranged, which can be booked as part of your week long boot camp.
Lake District Boot Camp & Yoga Retreat UK
The Boot Camp in Keswick: 4 Nights & 5 Days
A fully-inclusive 4 night stay at the Lake District boot camp UK costs from £1,450, based on per person sharing and will take place on Monday 23rd – Friday 27th April 2018.
- Activities from 7am to 9pm, such as paddle boarding and mountain biking
- All meals, drinks and snacks
- All equipment
- Fitness information and nutritional advice
- No hidden costs
- Bristowe Hill is located in a commanding elevated position, close to the heart of Keswick, in the Lake District. There is private parking for ten or more cars.
Address: Bristowe Hill, Crosthwaite Road, Keswick, Cumbria, CA12 5PG
Sat Nav: CA12 5PG View on Google Maps
- We will collect you at Penrith Railway Station in our corporate mini bus at around 1pm on the start date of the course. If you are driving please aim to arrive at around 2pm. The course will end at around midday on the last day, so please book trains from 1pm onwards from Penrith.