Exclusively for Women - The Boot Camp in Scotland
Each client will be assigned to her own group based on age and experience. Irrespective of whether you go to the gym 5 times a week or are a novice, we provide the means and motivation to help you to drop a dress size in a week.
A Luxury Venue
We are absolutely delighted to announce that we are running courses in Scotland at the stunning Grade 1 listed Argrennan Manor House near Kirkcudbright as from May 2018.
Argrennan Manor House
Argrennan is a first class venue which is an exceptional example of neoclassical architecture with a rich and unique heritage, and even the occasional royal visitor. Location wise it is only 25 minutes from Dumfries Railway Station. The Estate is accessed by attractive wrought iron gates and is nestled in the heart of the rolling countryside of Dumfries and Galloway.
We wish to retain the benefits of the close proximity of secluded forestry, hills and tracks that this area has to offer. At both properties we intend to continue with the added benefits of evening relaxation and stretching classes in beautiful rooms to ensure you achieve a ‘zen’ like state of body and mind after a full day of physical exertion.
These activities will include yoga, meditation, mindfulness and full body massage, should you wish this additional service. Both properties have welcoming, comfortable living rooms within the main sections, where you can relax, chat and use the WiFi later in the evenings in front of the roaring log fire.
New Multi-Sport Activities
Multi-Sport Activities - At The Camp we believe in keeping you active, keeping things fresh and introducing you to new activities. Over the years we have learnt that this is good for the body, the mind and the soul! We are absolutely delighted to have joined in partnership with Galloway Activity Centre for 2018, situated on the beautiful shores of Loch Ken in the Galloway Forest Park. It is South West Scotland’s largest multi-activity and water sports training centre offering a wide range of exciting action packed activities from paddle boarding, kayaking and climbing wall to outdoor laser tagging, wobbly water park, archery, outdoor laser tag and much, much more! We shall spend a morning there on each camp and enjoy the café overlooking the waters of Loch Ken after we have finished our chosen sports. Please note that all activity instructors are qualified to national governing body standards and the centre prides itself on providing a safe and fun environment to enjoy the great outdoors.
- Mountain Biking - The 7stanes in Dumfries & Galloway are world-class centres that span the South of Scotland. Their award-winning trails, including Kirroughtree on our door step, offer some of the best mountain biking routes in the country and attract riders from all over the UK and beyond. You don’t have to be an experienced mountain biker to enjoy these famous trails as there are a wide range of routes to suit beginners and experts. Led by an expert mountain bike leader and one of our team, we will arrange your mountain bike hire and a half day of instruction at Kirroughtree for a £50 supplement. Private mountain biking breaks of any length can also be arranged, which can be booked as part of your week long boot camp.
Boot Camp Scotland
7 Days & Nights From £999
A fully-inclusive 7 night stay at the fitness retreat costs from £999, based on per person sharing.
- Activities from 7am to 9pm (such as paddle-boarding, climbing wall, kayaking and outdoor laser tag)
- All meals, drinks and snacks
- Equipment (fit balls, exercise mats, boxing pads, gloves, etc)
- Fitness information and nutritional advice
- No hidden costs (massage and mountain biking booked separately)
- By Air - Complimentary transfer from Glasgow Airport at 12.30pm and Prestwick Airport at 1.30pm on the Saturday
- By Rail - The pick up is at Dumfries Railway Station at 2pm on Saturday
- By Road - If driving, arrive at The Camp at around 3.30pm on Saturday
- Return from 9am the following Saturday
Our New Scottish Property
Argrennan Manor House
Argrennan is a beautiful country house estate tucked away in stunning rura…