The Original Boot Camp in Scotland is run Exclusively for Women
Each client will be assigned to her own group based on age and experience. Irrespective of whether you go to the gym 5 times a week or are a novice, we provide the means and motivation to help you to drop a dress size in a week.
A Luxury Estate
Located at our new luxury period estate in Galloway, South West Scotland The Camp is in one of the most undiscovered and beautiful parts of the UK. It is truly one of the last few remaining wildernesses in Britain. We feel it is essential that our clients not only train in stunning surroundings but are removed from their every day environment to achieve the best results.
The new Camp location provides the finest facilities of any course available in the UK as the property encompasses steam room, sauna, fitness suite, fully integrated gym and recently added cookery school. Our period feature drawing room provides a stunning location for our welcome meeting and, at the end of the course, we will host a celebration dinner in the wood panelled drawing room. The stunning River Cree runs through the property, offering tranquility and seclusion to achieve the desired results within the week.
The Camp rises at approximately 06:00 and only stands down at around 19.00 providing a program of constant low-intensity physical training. Using a range of activities from boxercise to self-defense and orienteering to army training beach activities, the team at The Camp will keep you moving all day - even information sessions after meals, to allow for digestion, will sometimes be conducted on fit balls!
The Boot Camp in Scotland caters for a maximum of 24 clients per course, which ensures exclusivity and the most effective and safe instructor to client ratio.
Fitness Boot Camp UK
The Boot Camp in Scotland: 7 Days & Nights From £850
A fully-inclusive 7 night stay at the fitness boot camp UK costs £850, based on per person sharing.
- Activities from 7am to 9pm, such as zip wire and high ropes
- All meals, drinks and snacks
- Equipment (fit balls, exercise mats, boxing pads, gloves, etc)
- Steam room, sauna and gym
- Fitness information and nutritional advice
- No hidden costs
- By Air - Complimentary transfer from Glasgow Airport at 12.30pm and Prestwick Airport at 1.30pm on the Saturday
- By Rail - The pick up is at Dumfries Railway Station at 2pm on Saturday
- By Road - If driving, arrive at The Camp at around 3.30pm on Saturday
- Return from 9am the following Saturday