The Camp Leadership Programme
Today's business leaders face challenging business issues resulting in part from an increasingly complex, diverse, and rapidly changing global economy. Effective leadership demands innovative training methods and programs that prepare leaders for the key roles they will play in supporting their organisations' success.
The Camp's experienced trainers and coaches offer the perfect opportunity for your business team to take them out of a work related context and into an army style leadership programme where the stresses are so different, but yet can be easily transferrable to the business world. It works because it is so totally out of context for the business leader!
The Camp Leadership Programme offers today's leaders comprehensive training in six key leadership techniques, which form the foundation of modern business success. The key objectives are as follows:
- Effective communication
- Self awareness
- Mastering feedback (providing & receiving)
- Creativity & quick decision making
- Out of comfort zone & experience
The programme runs over 6 days and seven nights & is based at our luxurious & secluded property in South West Scotland. The 5 star property encompasses private and shared rooms, with and without ensuites, sauna, steam room, fully integrated fitness suite, gymnasium, luxury drawing room and dining room.
All outdoor activities are within 20 mins of the estate. Each day will have a theme, but all activities will be relative and transferrable to the business environment. On the last evening we host a tailored three course dinner in the luxury dining room and a presentation to all participants.
Transfers from Glasgow Airport or Dumfries Railway Station are included.
- Survival & outdoor adventure challenge (incl. zip wire, river crossing, abseiling, shelter building)
- War games
- Quick decision making
- Self defence
- Combat training
- Harvard business style coaching in the classroom
The Achieve Local/Global Difference
The key characteristics that distinguish The Camp Leadership Programme include the following:
- Adaptability to the unique needs of your organisation
- Suitability to a wide variety of industries
- Relevance to your country's ethnic and cultural identity
- Sensitivity to your company's internal business culture
- Outdoor, on the spot action packed & classroom based activities (70% outdoor, 30% indoor), with relevant documentation for use in the workplace
If you are seeking a programme that offers flexibility, expertise, and customised training, please contact us for your specific requirements. We look forward to helping you determine the best leadership programme for your organisation's needs.