Get the break you deserve, when you need it
It is often hard to find the time to get a whole week away from work or family ties. To this end, we are delighted to offer our flexible week boot camp - Flexi-Camp.
Come to the programme in your time. You are able to join the week at any point and leave at any point, in order to fit in some detox and fitness around your other commitments. So, for example, you may arrive on the Saturday and leave on the Tuesday night, or arrive on the Wednesday and leave on the Saturday morning.
In essence, we will tailor the days you wish, around the time you have available.
New Multi-Sport Activities
Multi-Sport Activities - At The Camp we believe in keeping you active, keeping things fresh and introducing you to new activities. Over the years we have learnt that this is good for the body, the mind and the soul! We are absolutely delighted to have joined in partnership with Galloway Activity Centre for 2018, situated on the beautiful shores of Loch Ken in the Galloway Forest Park. It is South West Scotland’s largest multi-activity and water sports training centre offering a wide range of exciting action packed activities from paddle boarding, kayaking and climbing wall to outdoor laser tagging, wobbly water park, archery, outdoor laser tag and much, much more! We shall spend a morning there on each camp and enjoy the café overlooking the waters of Loch Ken after we have finished our chosen sports. Please note that all activity instructors are qualified to national governing body standards and the centre prides itself on providing a safe and fun environment to enjoy the great outdoors.
- Mountain Biking - The 7stanes in Dumfries & Galloway are world-class centres that span the South of Scotland. Their award-winning trails, including Kirroughtree on our door step, offer some of the best mountain biking routes in the country and attract riders from all over the UK and beyond. You don’t have to be an experienced mountain biker to enjoy these famous trails as there are a wide range of routes to suit beginners and experts. Led by an expert mountain bike leader and one of our team, we will arrange your mountain bike hire and a half day of instruction at Kirroughtree for a £50 supplement. Private mountain biking breaks of any length can also be arranged, which can be booked as part of your week long boot camp.
Flexi-Camp in Scotland
The Flexible Boot Camp in Scotland: From £320
A fully-inclusive stay at this boot camp costs from £320, based on per person sharing. Prices are as follows: 2 days - £320, 3 days - £500, 4 days - £680 and 5 days - £860.
- Activities from 7am to 9pm (such as paddle-boarding, climbing wall, kayaking and outdoor laser tag)
- All meals, drinks and snacks
- Equipment (fit balls, exercise mats, boxing pads, gloves, etc)
- Fitness information and nutritional advice
- No hidden costs (massage and mountain biking booked separately)
- By Air - Complimentary transfer from Glasgow Airport at 12.30pm and Prestwick Airport at 1.30pm on the Saturday
- By Rail - The pick up is at Dumfries Railway Station at 2pm on Saturday
- By Road - If driving, arrive at The Camp at around 3.30pm on Saturday
- Return from 9am the following Saturday
Get the break you deserve at the price and time you want!