The Highland Fling 10th Anniversary Camp in Scotland is Exclusively for Repeat Clients
Come and join us at our stunning Scottish shooting lodge set in woodland at the mouth of the beautiful Sma' Glen. It is the perfect Highland getaway where we will have the rugged Perthshire landscape to ourselves, save for the sheep, red kite and, if you're lucky, the odd golden eagle.
The privately located property has open fires and a good selection of games, books, a pool table and a pianola. It's part of the West Glenalmond Estate which covers 6,500 acres and offers some great hikes including the one beginning at Newton Bridge in the rugged Sma' Glen where heather and scree covered hills rise up on both sides.
Follow the banks of the River Almond, past the moss-covered ruins of abandoned crofting communities to Auchnafree. The rough track to the top of this corbett is best tackled on a clear day, but the views from the top make the climb worthwhile and is the stunning land where 'Chariots of Fire' was filmed!
It is extremely exciting as we have booked in some kayaking (in very solid Malibu kayaks) with some Munro bagging! The beautiful Ben Lawyers is free from snow, so it’s looking like we can do that as well as a quick kayak across Loch Tay to Lawyers Burn and back to Kindrochit for afternoon tea! Tullich Hill and Dunan are on the cards so it ought to be a stunning week!
Our week, exclusively for repeat clients, will include a Clan gathering to compete in our very own version of 'The Highland Games' at a secret location.
This fun adventure will include hammer throwing and putting the stane, the log weight over bar, tossing the caber, throwing the wellie, haggis hurling, tug O war, farmer's dash, tyre flipping and the giant sack race. Imagine the fun to be had with the repeat client friends you have made over the ten years?
This will culminate in a black tie dinner with the whole team, including Sebastian and Pauline, plus Fraser piping us into the dining room for a sumptuous, celebratory and sumptuous four course complimentary meal with champagne, wines and canapes.
Please note that the week will be our usual hard work to achieve or usual toning and weight loss results, but that the last night is a fun celebration to be enjoyed with the team!
A flavour of what to expect - BlueSky Experiences Highland Games in St Andrews.
Highland Fling Price Details
The 10th Anniversary Camp in Scotland: 7 Days & Nights From £1250
A fully-inclusive 7 night stay at the Highland Fling costs from £1250, based on per person sharing.
- Three twin rooms with en suite £1400
- Two twin rooms sharing a bathroom £1250
- One twin sharing a bathroom with a single room £1250
- One single sharing a bathroom £1350
- One single room with a shower next door £1400
- Activities from 7am to 9pm
- Kayaking across Loch Tay to Lawyers Burn and back to Kindrochit
- Munro bagging - The beautiful Ben Lawyers
- Highland Games, including hammer throwing, putting the stane, the log weight over bar, tossing the caber, throwing the wellie, haggis hurling, tug O war, farmer's dash, tyre flipping and the giant sack race
- All meals, drinks and snacks
- Sumptuous four course black tie dinner with champagne, wines and canapes
- Use of bumper pool table, trampoline and croquet
- Equipment (fit balls, exercise mats, boxing pads, gloves, etc)
- Fitness information and nutritional advice
- No hidden costs
- By Air - Complimentary pick up from Edinburgh Airport at approximately 1pm (we are just under an hour from there). It is also only half an hour from Dundee Airport and just over an hour from Glasgow Airport.
- By Road - The Highland Fling is positioned at the entrance to the Sma' Glen near Crieff in Perthshire, which is 20 minutes west of Perth, near Methvan.
Dates: 4th – 11th March, 2017
This course will be on a first come, first served basis.