The Highland Fling Flexi 4 Day Camp in Perthshire, Scotland
Come and join us at our stunning Scottish shooting lodge set in woodland at the mouth of the beautiful Sma' Glen. It is the perfect Highland getaway where we will have the rugged Perthshire landscape to ourselves, save for the sheep, red kite and, if you're lucky, the odd golden eagle.
The privately located property has open fires and a good selection of games, books, a pool table and a pianola. It's part of the West Glenalmond Estate which covers 6,500 acres and offers some great hikes including the one beginning at Newton Bridge in the rugged Sma' Glen where heather and scree covered hills rise up on both sides.
Follow the banks of the River Almond, past the moss-covered ruins of abandoned crofting communities to Auchnafree. The rough track to the top of this corbett is best tackled on a clear day, but the views from the top make the climb worthwhile and is the stunning land where 'Chariots of Fire' was filmed!
Kayaking (in very solid Malibu kayaks) with some Munro bagging! We expect the beautiful Ben Lawyers to be free from snow, so we can do that as well as a quick kayak across Loch Tay to Lawyers Burn and back to Kindrochit for afternoon tea! Tullich Hill and Dunan will also be on the cards, so it ought to be a stunning 4 days!
Our week will include a Clan gathering to compete in our very own version of 'The Highland Games' at a secret location.
This fun adventure will include hammer throwing and putting the stane, the log weight over bar, tossing the caber, throwing the wellie, haggis hurling, tug O war, farmer's dash, tyre flipping and the giant sack race.
Please note that the week will involve the usual hard work to achieve fantastic toning and weight loss results just like our original Camp.
A flavour of what to expect - BlueSky Experiences Highland Games in St Andrews.
Highland Fling Price Details
The Highland Fling Flexi 4 Day Camp in Perthshire, Scotland: 4 Days & Nights From £650
A fully-inclusive 4 night stay at the Highland Fling costs from £650, based on per person sharing.
Private en suite - £1300
Private shared bathroom - £999
Private small shared shower room - £950
Twin en suite - £650
- Activities from 7am to 9pm
- Kayaking across Loch Tay to Lawyers Burn and back to Kindrochit
- Munro bagging - The beautiful Ben Lawyers
- Highland Games, including hammer throwing, putting the stane, the log weight over bar, tossing the caber, throwing the wellie, haggis hurling, tug O war, farmer's dash, tyre flipping and the giant sack race
- All meals, drinks and snacks
- Sumptuous four-course black tie dinner with champagne, wines and canapes
- Use of bumper pool table, trampoline and croquet
- Equipment (fit balls, exercise mats, boxing pads, gloves, etc)
- Fitness information and nutritional advice
- No hidden costs
- By Air - Complimentary pick up from Edinburgh Airport at approximately 1pm (we are just under an hour from there). It is also only half an hour from Dundee Airport and just over an hour from Glasgow Airport.
- By Road - The Highland Fling is positioned at the entrance to the Sma' Glen near Crieff in Perthshire, which is 20 minutes west of Perth, near Methvan.
29th September – 2nd October 2017
3rd October – 6th October 2017
This course will be on a first come, first served basis.